Saturday

Soap as Art

Soap as Art

*After a long break in soapmaking due to a car accident, I am happy to announce that I will once again be filling orders. Due to a collaborative effort with my man Tim and my three oldest kids, we are making soap again! Unfortunately I will not be able to attend my usual shows, but you can place orders via email twotreessoap@gmail.com or follow the instructions below*


CHRISTMAS SPECIAL
Order before December 15 and we will add an extra bar of your choice to every 5 bars ordered



Two Trees Soap challenges the idea that art and beauty are something that is hung on the walls, something to be experience only by those with an eye for art, the special occasion items that rarely are found in day-to-day life. Two Trees Soap brings beauty and art into daily life. Each of the senses are met with something delightful, and uplifting. The sight is met with form and color, natural found elements and botanicals creating my artists palette. The sense of smell is satiated with the combinations of essential oils formulated to move the spirit. The body is nourished and renewed with the natural moisturizing of traditional soap. Two Trees Soap Co brings one of the most necessary elements of civilizations and human living to you in a form that brings joy and delight.
Soap…Beautiful, Natural and Entirely Useful


1 comment:

  1. Soap as Art. My bathroom smells of this art as this is the only soap we use :) Thank you for carrying on the tradition.

    ReplyDelete